There are more surprises on this map, but I won't spoil them for you! #SA
- This is Challenges, the map of games and puzzles. Although this map is somewhat empty, it's fun to explore.
- These switches mark the entrance of a maze. There are hidden traps along this path, so you much watch closely to discover the secret.
- This building forms a bridge over the water. On the other side, you can find games and puzzles. There is also the Puzzle Palace, which I will allow you to explore on your own.
- This is the Bumper Spiders game. Two or more furres can step onto the flashing tiles to summon giant, spiders that can be operated like bumper cars. Would you like to try it?
- Here is a 9-piece puzzle that you can solve. To move a piece, stand in the green square and attempt to walk in the direction in which you'd like to move the piece. Give it a try!
- This 16-piece puzzle is the largest puzzle on this map.
To Tour Script